Madness Heist Madness Heist

Amazing

What a great watch. Was long enough to satisfy and well put together.

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Wow....

This is simply amazing. I think I'll be leaving now. Haha.

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

Awesome

Wish there was more of F U Clock.

CONTROL CONTROL

This is bad. I suggest you continue your work on it and should of probably went without uploading this "beta". It is just very choppy and non-pleasant. I couldn't tell if the game was loading or freezing.

quintenplague responds:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah the game does take along time to load at first. best thing to do is wait it out, and after like the third level the game loads almost instantly. hope you are willing to give it another shot. and yes, the first three or so levels take along time to load

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awesome!

This game is insane!! I've put a ton of hours into it since I found it yestureday lol!! I'm at the Mammoth now and I'm finding it pretty impossible. Got to get rid of them holy eye healers then smash him I guess. Everytime you kill everyone he summons more so it's pretty pointless killing them all. Guess I have to go else where and level up more cause this is one serious lopsided battle lmao!

How to play: Power Hour How to play: Power Hour

Hell yeah!

Playin' this right now before I hit up the bar!!!

Effect Effect

Glad to see you're still alive man. I just heard that song I did to your beat the other day randomly and wondered how your music was going. I haven't been making much lately. I still have to upload a track I called "Wicked Thoughts" on here. Cheers!

Walking Dead Theme (Cover) Walking Dead Theme (Cover)

Nicely done.

This turned out good. I need to get my hands on a hip-hop sampled instrumental of The Walking Dead theme.

Pope Friction Pope Friction

Damn!

I just got the weirdest boner to this!!!!

Bidoof45 responds:

Or did your weird boner just get you?....

zombie zombie

CoOL

If you cut the main guy out in photoshop then just made it black and perspective dragged it you could of made the shadow a lot better.