CONTROL CONTROL

This is bad. I suggest you continue your work on it and should of probably went without uploading this "beta". It is just very choppy and non-pleasant. I couldn't tell if the game was loading or freezing.

quintenplague responds:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah the game does take along time to load at first. best thing to do is wait it out, and after like the third level the game loads almost instantly. hope you are willing to give it another shot. and yes, the first three or so levels take along time to load

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awesome!

This game is insane!! I've put a ton of hours into it since I found it yestureday lol!! I'm at the Mammoth now and I'm finding it pretty impossible. Got to get rid of them holy eye healers then smash him I guess. Everytime you kill everyone he summons more so it's pretty pointless killing them all. Guess I have to go else where and level up more cause this is one serious lopsided battle lmao!

How to play: Power Hour How to play: Power Hour

Hell yeah!

Playin' this right now before I hit up the bar!!!

Soccer Skill Zone Soccer Skill Zone

Cool.

Here's some codes for the racer outfit and gangster outfits for you's that play Sokator442...

firepr0of
ca$hmoney
v1olint

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Good game.

@Logik312 you need to clickf the paper glue in your menu then place it on the spider.

Leisure Suit Harry Leisure Suit Harry

Blah...

Could be better if you simply added the actions into a clickable hud or somethin'. I'm simply too lazy to type in an action every 5 seconds. Good idea though.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Damn!

This game was awesome. Alot of different zombies... Cool weapons... Animation was great... Can't wait for the sequel and another game by you. Great work man.

Age of War Age of War

This Game Rocks!

This game was pretty sweet. I only played Normal so far but it seemed as soon as I got the expensive turrets and the max four of them it was a breeze :)

Deliverance (Game) Deliverance (Game)

Good Game

Well put story line n' everything. Could use a better control system or way of fightin' enemies since all you would pretty much have to do is keep pressin' the left n' right key at the same time all the way through. Keep it up.

-Merchâ„¢

Krypteia responds:

Yeah, I still have troube beating it occasionally. I was actually playing it the morning I was going to turn it in and couldn't beat the field part, so I ended up removing a pair of bad guys.

If you get past the field level, there's a "make a choice" boss battle. I don't know if you got there, but if not you should play through and check it out.

Thanks for the review and taking the time to play!

;K"

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Tactical Assassin 2 Coming Soon eh.....

Is one year not soon enough you son of a bitch!!! I'm addicted n' now I can't play the second part ahhhh... Guess I'll juss' go buy a gun n' nest by the window... there's a bank parkin' lot out there :) I can think up some Tactical Assassin missions of my on real style :)

-Merchâ„¢